Saturday, June 25, 2011

at least i'm not as dumb as you

Why did I even think that any thing was better?
It seems like everybody was faking it to like me.
Why am I the one thats different?
I know that people say that being different is better than being the same,
but not for me.
Everyone hates me.
Why do I have to have the problems?
When I try to fit in with everyone when some thing seems fun I just ruin it.
Why do I even care anymore?
It's happened to me all my life.
So why do I care now?
I know,
Because I have no life.
I'm sitting here wishing everything was ok.
I'm going to lock myself up into my room and cry until I laugh.
I guess everyone is right about me .
Why should they like me?

2 comments:

  1. Honey, you just purge those negative thoughts anyway you can, and then realize that you are mistaken. Anyone dumb enough to not like you is not worthy of being your friend. Believe that. It's a rare and wonderful thing to find a true friend, and I wish that for you. You are so much more than you can see right now, but that's ok. It's part of growing up and figuring things out. I try to teach my daughter to be nice to herself, because I didn't know how when I was her age. And I wanted to be friends with some people that weren't worth my time, only I didn't know that then. You try and be nice to yourself, ok? Because you deserve it. And keep writing it out, and crying until you laugh can help sometimes too. Music always made me feel better.
    Sending you a big hug. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Mia, I will always Love you, because you are my niece. But I want you to know, that I also LIKE you, because of who you are. I know it's hard. I'm here for you.

    ReplyDelete

don't read me if your not gonna comment about it!